Have you ever heard someone call you thunder thighs? It is not useless to have fat thighs nowadays because there are ways to tone your thighs and get rid of those stubborn fats that just don’t seem to go away despite all the efforts you put in. This is not complicated at all since you only have to perform the exercises that will allow you to tone and achieve an attractive contour of your thigh in addition to burning unnecessary fat.
Therefore, you must understand that there are three basic or main areas located on your thighs. These are the:
* Hip adductors
It is important that you develop all of these areas effectively before you can achieve those shapely thighs that will allow you to wear shorts.
Side lunge: do this exercise for at least 5-10 reps.
* Step-up: this exercise should be done with at least 5 to 10 repetitions for each side.
* Walking lunge: You can be liberal with this exercise as your resistance keeps you awake. Do this exercise as you walk around the room and it is ideal.
Lying Leg Curl – Several reps of this exercise are ideal until you feel like your hamstrings are already fatigued.
* Standing Leg Curl – You can make use of the gym that will allow you to perform this exercise so that you can add some resistance while doing it. Ankle weights are also ideal.
* Good morning – This exercise can also be performed in several repetitions.
Hip adductor exercises:
* Leg raises: repeat this exercise at least 10 times on each side
* Standing hip adduction: the same repetition can be done as long as it is consistent on each side.