This list contains the 30 best fat burning foods that will burn the fat, helping you get slim, sexy and healthy.
The saying that you are what you eat could not be more accurate. What you eat can affect up to 80% of your appearance. And if you apply that saying to fat burning foods, if you eat fat burning foods, you will become a fat burning machine.
That’s what this article (and the bonus resource at the end) will do for you: help you burn more fat. All you have to do is include these fat burning foods in your diet and make sure that your diet is balanced and healthy.
Here is the list of fat burning foods, include them in your diet regularly:
List of foods to burn fat: the 30 best fat burners
- Celery – Chew on some stems to keep hunger at bay.
- Cauliflower – Be sure to regularly include cauliflower in your meals.
- Lettuce – All types of lettuce burn fat.
- Cucumber – Cucumber makes a great snack with a fat-free cottage cheese sauce.
- apples – Apple’s not only keep the doctor away, but also the fat.
- berries – Berries are super healthy and good for the waist.
- Broccoli – Broccoli should also feature regularly on your plate.
- carrots – Carrots are good for the eyes and the figure and are excellent snacks.
- lemons – Cook with lemon juice and flavor your waters and drinks with slices and the juice of one lemon.
- handles – Great flavor and also burns fat.
- pineapple – Pineapple is an excellent fat burning snack.
- frozen water – After drinking a glass of ice water, your metabolism goes up. So drink up!
- Green Tea – Green tea is a natural fat burner. Make sure you drink at least one cup a day.
- morning cup of coffee – Your first cup of coffee in the morning can speed up your metabolism.
- fat free yogurt – Take at least one tub of fat-free yogurt a day.
- Low-fat/reduced-fat cheese – Low-fat cheeses are good for you. The calcium in them accelerates weight loss.
- Skinless chicken fillets – Skinless chicken fillets are low in fat and help you build lean muscle mass that burns fat.
- Oily fish and other fish – Have at least 2 servings of oily fish a week and 2 servings of other fish.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit is excellent for snacking.
- Cinnamon – Add cinnamon to your meals and some of your drinks.
- Chilies – Cook regularly with chilies.
- Spinach – Be sure to add spinach to most of your meals.
- Baby potatoes and sweet potatoes – As long as you prepare them in a healthy way, they are an excellent fat burning food.
- Seed breads and health – Make these your favorite breads
- Beans and other legumes – Be sure to include them regularly in your diet.
- almonds – Take 6 almonds every day, they help keep you full.
- wheat pasta – Stick to whole wheat pasta and skip the rest
- olives – Olives and avocados contain healthy fats that keep you full.
- Oatmeal (oats) – Start your day with a plate and you will be full until lunchtime.
Just having a long list of fat burning foods will make it hard to remember them all and harder to fit into your diet.
That’s why I’ve made a special report on Different Types of Fat Burning Foods – How They Work and have included plenty of examples and also some guidelines on how to use them to make the perfect fat burning diet.