One of the most common geriatric problems that people face today is arthritis. Common symptoms of this condition include severe joint pain in the legs, hands, and back. The fingers are most affected and arthritis patients feel the sharp pain here.
Those who suffer from this condition find their joints swollen. This can lead to permanent deformation if not treated in time. There are many popular herbal natural remedies for arthritis.
Natural remedies do not consider arthritic pain as superficial pain. Natural herbal treatment is all about tackling the root problem which is nothing more than the accumulation of poisonous substances in our bodies due to irregular and unbalanced dietary practices. Ancient systems like Ayurveda believe that only by removing these poisonous substances can we apply other treatment approaches.
Here are some simple natural herbal remedies to cure arthritis:
• Toxins accumulated in the joints can be eliminated with the help of two to four tablespoons of castor oil. Include a cup of strong ginger tea once a day to reduce joint pain by keeping your digestive system efficient.
• Another natural herbal remedy for health includes adding two or three crushed garlic cloves to a glass of diluted milk and boiling this mixture up to a quarter of its quantity. Drink this mixture every day before going to bed.
• Toxins can also be removed from the body by fasting completely for one day. You can also follow a liquid diet. Doing this will provide great relief from arthritic pain. Following a full banana diet for three to four days will provide all the necessary potassium, calcium and phosphorous for the body.
• Add one teaspoon of honey and two teaspoons of lemon juice to a cup of warm water and drink twice a day. This will greatly reduce the pain of arthritis.
• Before brushing your teeth, take two cloves of garlic. You can roast the garlic in castor oil until golden to reduce the spiciness. This treatment reduces pain from arthritis and also helps treat cardiovascular problems.
• Dissolve turmeric powder in a cup of warm water and drink to reduce joint pain.
• Every morning, on an empty stomach, extract the juice of a raw potato and drink it. This will reduce the pain of acute arthritis.
• Vegetable soup with beets, celery and carrots can be taken once a day to provide the necessary minerals for the bones.
• You can also massage aching joints with a mixture of coconut oil and camphor chunks to find quick relief.
In addition to the above natural herbal treatment for arthritis, it is also important for the arthritis patient to follow a well-designed diet that creates the proper amount of alkalinity in the blood. The diet should include a lot of vegetables in the form of salads and fresh fruits. The diet should include at least two cooked vegetables in addition to the salad. If you suffer from acute arthritis, it is recommended to drink raw vegetable juice three times a day for at least a week.
Health food geeks