Small architecture firms have slowly declined, unable to keep up with the competition from larger, established firms. This makes it essential for existing small architecture firms to have a well thought out marketing plan and effective marketing strategies in order to become successful businesses. Some companies have selected a certain niche to specialize in; others have formed alliances with other services to stay in business. With a good marketing strategy they can achieve their goal more easily.
Some marketing ideas for small architecture companies:
– Making use of the Internet is a great way to market small architectural firms. By creating a content-rich, visually pleasing, and easy-to-navigate website, you can attract a number of customers. You can make your small architecture studio visible to the whole world through the Internet; And if it’s optimized for keyword search, your site can show up when potential customers search for keywords, making it highly targeted to the target market.
– You can also start a free newsletter service by asking your site visitors to subscribe, generating leads and staying in touch with potential customers.
– Ask your satisfied customers to place their testimonials on your website, as this can help persuade other customers to consider your business.
– Permission-based email marketing is a very cost-effective and easy way to market your services online.
– Use carefully planned ads that are well planned and convey the right message to customers extolling the benefits of choosing your company. Television, radio, newspapers, free newspapers, and magazines can all be used effectively to advertise your services. Be sure to advertise regularly and effectively. Try advertising in magazines that deal with home décor or building and construction. Infomercials on TV that are informative and portray your company as trustworthy and capable can also help.
– Form alliances with other services that complement your business, in which they can recommend you and obtain a commission from you for doing so.
– Make deals with local real estate agents who can refer you to people who need your services.
– Offer excellent customer service, since nothing can compare to word of mouth advertisements. Your company should appear trustworthy and experienced and promise them quality work, but make sure you keep your promise.
– Market research and competitive analysis must be done frequently to stay ahead of your competition and counter any of their strategies.
– Track how your client found out about you as it can help you gain valuable insight into which advertising mediums are working for you and which area is not as effective so you can allocate appropriate funds to the various mediums.
You can use these tips and many more to get new customers for your business. If necessary, you can even take the services of professional marketing consultants and business management software to manage and develop your business.