Are you losing more than 20-100 strands of hair a day? If your answer is yes; You are part of the 50 percent of the population that experiences hair loss, but before you get alarmed, there are some changes in your body, either consciously or unconsciously, that can cause your hair to fall out. Did you make a change in your diet, are you eating enough protein and amino acids, is your body going through a hormonal change (postpartum, thyroid), anemia, stress, medications, etc.? Seeing a dermatologist is recommended for anyone experiencing extreme hair loss. A professional will evaluate all the possibilities and the appropriate treatment for those with a more serious problem.
Here are some recipes that will act on the scalp by tightening it and helping to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Caution: Make sure recipes are not too hot before applying to hair or scalp.
1. Apply 2 tablespoons of warm olive oil to the scalp, leave it on for 10 to 30 minutes before washing the hair.
2. Boil 2 cinnamon sticks in a cup of water, apply to hair and soak for at least 5 minutes and then rinse (it will sting a bit).
3. Apply and massage the vitamin E oil into the scalp at least once a week. It is also useful for dull, dull hair.
4. Increase your protein intake by taking multivitamins. Eat protein-rich foods like meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dried beans, grains, etc.
5. Massage your hair with lukewarm Castor and Almond oil once a week.