You should always have protein-rich foods at home if you are trying to build muscle or gain weight.
Muscles need protein to survive and the more energy you use, the more protein your muscles require. You may be wondering, what is the best and healthiest source of protein? I have put together a list of the top 10 protein foods.
1 chicken breast – 3.5 oz has a total of 30 g of protein (choose the leanest meat you can find).
2. Tuna – The fattest fish on the planet, 6 oz has 40g of protein.
3. Salmon – Another fat fish that tastes great. 3.5oz includes 27g of protein.
5. Pork – 4oz has 29g of protein.
4 eggs – A breakfast egg has 7g of protein.
5 milk – 1 glass of milk has 8g of protein.
6. Cheese – Hard to measure but cheese has a lot of protein.
7. peanut – 1/4 cup has 9g of protein.
8. peanut butter – 2 tablespoons has 8g.
9. Yogurt – 10g of protein per cup.
10. bacon – 3g in 1 slice.
stick to these protein-rich foods it should help your muscle production and give you enough energy. Just remember that protein-rich foods mean nothing if you don’t use them properly and follow a solid nutritional plan. Try to get a good nutrition plan and stick to it.
The best protein food supplement you can buy is whey protein. This is the ultimate food and has been proven to be the best protein food. There are many different types of supplements that include whey protein and that could be the subject of another article. I hope now you know what foods are high in protein.