Inspired by actors and actresses, the contemporary generation seems to imitate the tinsel city of Hollywood in every perspective. After all, who the hell doesn’t love glamour? The classic glamor of yesteryear revolved more around the quality of work executed by an actor or actress, but today’s icons have redefined the old ways and glamor now requires more of a muscular and physical approach than the basic quality of their work. Fitness freaks have taken the world by storm and created countless misleading diet and fitness products that promise incredible results. Few people realize that nature has provided plenty of natural ways to lose that extra tire around your waist.
The following are some of the ways to lose your belly fat while complementing your rigorous fitness plans that you have been incorporating into your daily routine.
1) Turmeric powder: A glass of milk and two tablespoons of turmeric powder at night before bed is all you need to revitalize your body with vigor and energy. The healing effects of turmeric powder in its natural form are world renowned and what people are unaware of is the fact that turmeric can be a powerful factor in reducing internal stress; which is one of the factors that increase obesity worldwide.
2) Honey: If any dietitian advises you to take those sugar-free tablets or Bioslim capsules to boost the fat burning process, advise him to consume honey. In fact, honey is the natural supplement for sugar in any scenario imaginable. Honey is a natural sugar that can be consumed with lemonade, bread or to sweeten cakes and brownies. Since it is bio-harvested, it is easily broken down during metabolism, requiring little to no help from insulin. Honey, when taken with mild warm water with a dash of lemon juice, is said to initiate the natural burning of fat within the body.
3) Neem Leaves – The human body is often compared to a battery with metabolism being the process that releases the energy which, in turn, is wise enough to get enough electricity to power a city like New York for seven days. The human body is self-equipped with a fat-burning mechanism, but current dietary habits associated with our busy lives have caused significant damage to this system. Neem leaves (tree found in India) have a history of purifying the body of unwanted antigens and toxins, resulting in a stronger metabolism for our body to naturally burn fat. path.
4) Carrots: Carrots either taken by direct consumption or in the form of juice are said to be rich in vitamin A, curing night blindness and carrots also contain a special property to improve the results of diet plans. Since carrots are naturally grown, there are no side effects. Including carrots in your daily meals not only provides your body with vitamins, but also provides fiber that aids in the metabolism and natural digestion of food. Food when digested will be assimilated in the body and will not be transformed into adipose tissues (fat).
5) Diet rich in oats and nuts: Experts in the management of balanced diets are unanimous in prescribing diets rich in oats to reduce cholesterol and optimize the body’s metabolism. A standard cup of three walnuts consumed regularly goes a long way in reducing fat and cholesterol in the body.