How often have you wanted to update a certain area of your life, only to find it too much “work”? Most people set personal and professional goals, and then stunt in achieving those goals.
Let’s look at some ways to make things easier, smoother, and more magical.
1) DECIDE what you want. You can’t get what you really want if you don’t know what you want. This sounds simple, but when I ask clients, they are often vague and say things like, “I want better relationships, I want more interesting work.” This is simply not convincing or clear enough to move forward.
2) ASK for what you want. This can be literal, like asking for a raise, more time with your spouse, or being treated with respect. However, it is also spiritual. State what you want in the affirmative. No begging, whining, or feeling unfit. Let’s say you want to earn $70,000 a year or more. You would write and say something like: I am so happy and grateful that I easily receive $70,000 or more a year in salary, happy gifts, and welcome surprises!
An additional idea to ask is to write what Noah St. John and Denise Berard call Afformations. in its Book of Afformations, explain that the brain is a “machine” that answers questions and looks for solutions. So simply asking affirmative questions brings positive answers and results. Here are some examples: “Why do I enjoy the enormous benefits that I bring to others through my wild abundance? Why is it so easy to talk about money with my spouse? Why has God given me the power to obtain great Why is money such a wonderful gift to me? Why does money come so easily?
3) BELIEVE that what you want is on the way. If you’ve ever planted anything, you know that you just water, give sunlight, and wait. You think the seeds you planted will grow into a flower, plant, vegetable, or fruit. Days or weeks may pass before the first outbreak. The time frame didn’t stop you from believing it would happen. The same is true for getting what you want.
4) FEEL the feelings. Again, it is essential that while you are imagining what you want, you feel joy, gratitude, excitement, love, peace, passion.
5) DO IT! As you gain guidance, opportunity, and knowledge, do what you know how to do. Enjoy the process.
6) RECEIVE! This is part of the process. Receive what you wanted. It often turns out better than you wanted. Give thanks, put some of what you received back into the flow, and start again!
NOW we are going to play with these magical steps. Take a look at the playtime revamp below.
Summertime – Playtime with Renewal! Take a look at the areas listed below. See which affirmations are true for you and which affirmations you would like as be true to you Now use the magic steps that you just learned in the information above and apply the steps to whatever you want. Be sure to write me with your results!
1) BODY –
* My is beautiful and exactly how I want it.
* My skin is beautiful.
* My teeth look great.
* My posture is great.
* I look and feel at least 10 years younger than my age.
* I eat healthy foods and exercise regularly.
2) MY SPIRIT
* I see beauty in everything.
* I am well connected with the spirit, which is my source of energy.
* I feel overwhelmingly grateful.
* I have a strong intuition and I follow my intuition.
* I have a sense of God’s presence around me and through me.
3) MY HEART
* Every single one of my friends loves me and is unconditionally positive towards me.
* I ask for what I want and need.
* My heart feels happy, loving and at peace.
* I protect myself from energy vampires and unpleasant and negative people.
* I am cheerful and nice to be with.
4) MY PERSONAL CARE
* I’m at the top of my “to do” list.
* I maintain a pace that is comfortable for me.
* I enjoy my own company.
* I eat well and exercise regularly.
* I have looked at other areas of personal care and have added enriching things to my life.
5) MY HOUSE
* I love being at home.
* My home nourishes me.
* I have beauty inside and outside my home.
* I feel good welcoming others into my home.
* I feel safe, protected and happy in my home.
6) MY FAMILY
* I enjoy my partner, we are happy, friendly and supportive.
* My children are well-rounded, socially skilled, and compassionate individuals who take responsibility for their actions at an age-appropriate level.
* I love being with my family.
* I have worked on issues of my family of origin and forgiven the past.
* I live the present moments with my family.
7) MY WORK
* I love my job.
* My work is rewarding, creative and enjoyable.
* I am incredibly well trained, highly competent and productive in my job.
* I am well regarded in my field.
* I enjoy my workspace.
8) MY FINANCES
* I have $100,000 in savings or liquid investments.
* I have insurance to take care of my health, my loved ones and my things.
* My net income increases annually.
* I am taking advantage of the eighth wonder of the world…that is, compound interest on sound investments.
* I have a solid financial plan for retirement.
Copyright 2007, Iris Fanning. All rights reserved throughout the world. www.irisfanning.com [http://www.irisfanning.com] Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article as long as you leave all links active, do not edit the article in any way, and give credit to the author’s name.